With globalisation at the peak of its curve, there are several big & small businesses growing in India. If we see the statistics India ranked 142nd in the year 2014 & in mere 5 years India now ranks 63rd in the world bank’s ease of doing business report. But this rapid growth has also led to growth in crime rates in the cities. This can be a major setback for businesses. Such unforsaken circumstances can be easily avoided with the help of an active security system which guards the premises 24×7, a security systems which cannot be compromised & a security system which works flawlessly all round the year; the CCTV Systems
OUR EXPERTISE: With over 3 decades of experience in the field of safety & security systems, we at ROXCE have innovated & integrated systems which are scalable, highly customisable & yet user friendly. Following are the types of CCTV camera systems
- Effective management of real-time CCTV video:Video analytics allows you to effectively manage multiple CCTV cameras within a system. Softwares watch the cameras and notifies you when action needs to be taken. This requires fewer security personnel to watch more cameras than a standard CCTV system.
- Intelligent motion detection: Video analytics software is based on various algorithms that will analyze the video to determine the type of motion. This means your CCTV system will only look for the true motion of a person or vehicle.</span
- Number plate recognition:Detect automobile license plates that can then be integrated in the system for behavior monitoring. It also allows cameras within the CCTV system to determine the direction the vehicles are heading towards.
- Object recognition: Within a CCTV system, monitor any and every missing or unwanted objects.
- Auto-tracking motion with PTZ cameras: Combined with pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras within a CCTV system, you can enable auto-tracking capabilities or real-time tracking.
THE SAFEX PROMISE:
- Detailed site survey
- System Design
- Import and Procurement of hardware
- Inspection, Pre-commissioning activities and testing
- Timely delivery
- Mobilisation of execution teams
- Erection, installation, commissioning and integration of systems
- Training / documentation and smooth handover
OUR WORK PROCESSES:
- A detailed site survey is done by a team of engineers:
- System Design is created & presented
- Import and Procurement of hardware is done as per the client’s specification
- Inspection, Pre-commissioning activities, and testing
- On-time delivery of your Services
- Mobilization of execution teams
- Erection, installation, commissioning, and integration of systems
- Training/documentation and smooth handover